Nutmeg is one of the most important ingredients you can use to cook in New World. Cooking is an important element of the game, so this makes finding ingredients like Nutmeg quite important. In this guide, we will show you how you can get it.
How To Get Nutmeg In New World? (All Locations)
In order to get your hands on Nutmeg in New World, you will have to acquire herbs. You can do so by visiting specific regions in and around the game’s vast map. If you gather herbs in these locations, you will stand the chance to find a Nutmeg with pretty much each and every single bush. Increasing your skill levels and your harvesting luck will help enhance your chances of finding nutmeg.
If you are having trouble identifying the herbs, you can do so by looking at their purple flowers. These flowers are quite prominent, so spotting them should not be an issue. Once you find these herbs, you can begin to gather them. The best part about doing so is the fact that it is practically a limitless process. This is because after you gather the herbs, they will respawn every 10 minutes or so. What this means is that you can also stay put at one particular spot and just wait for the nutmeg to respawn.
In order to harvest these herbs, you will need a sickle. You, however, do not need to have a particular harvesting level for nutmeg. This makes harvesting them extremely easy and accessible for all players.
Nutmeg Locations in New World
As far as locations for nutmeg are concerned in New World, you will find these unique ingredients in and around places like First Light, Windsward, and Weaver’s Fen. Among all of these places, First Light is probably the best to find nutmegs. If you are looking for them in Windsward, you might need to spend a little more time than normal. With that being said, the effort you spend in trying to look for nutmeg in all of these locations will definitely be worth it.
Now that we know where to find Nutmeg, let us check out the recipes for it.
- Carrot Cake – This increases your Constitution by 16 and your Strength by 24 for a period of 40 minutes.
- Melon Infusion – This increases your maximum gear score by 10 when you craft any Jewelcrafting items. It also increases your minimum gear score by 10 whenever you craft and Jewelcrafting item. These effects will last for a period of 30 minutes.
- Roasted Carrots – This increases your Luck by 1000 points when you are skinning. This effect lasts for a period of 20 minutes.
- Honey Brew – This food item will increase the minimum gear score whenever you craft any Armoring items. It will do so by a number of 10. It will also increase your maximum gear score whenever you choose to craft your Armoring items. Here too, you will receive a score increase of 10. These effects will last for a period of 30 minutes.
- Game Stuffed Apples with Mushrooms – This food item will increase your Luck whenever you are skinning. It will do so by 1000 points, for a period of 20 minutes.
These were all of the recipes for the Nutmeg in New World. With this, we also arrive at the end of this guide on how to acquire this important ingredient in the game. As you can see, the nutmeg is quite an easy item to get your hands on. Just remember to explore properly in and around the locations mentioned in this article. With a little bit of effort and patience, you too will be able to collect nutmeg.
Now that you know how to find nutmeg at its locations, check out our guide on how to upgrade tools in New World.