Oregano is one of the many essential items you need to cook different food items in New World. This makes acquiring it extremely important. If you are new to the game, you might be wondering how you can get your hands on some delicious oregano. In this guide, we will show you how you can obtain it, along with all the locations you can find it in.
New World: How To Get Oregano? (All Locations & Recipes)
In order to obtain Oregano in New World, you need to collect Herbs. You can do so by visiting different regions, such as the Shattered Mountain, Monarch’s Bluff, and Restless Shore. By picking up herbs from these specific regions, you stand the chance to acquire Oregano. By enhancing your skill levels and harvesting luck, you will have a better chance at getting oregano.
A lot of new players often find it difficult to identify herbs. However, these are really to identify because of the purple flowers. Once you spot these flowers, you can walk to them and gather the herb bush. The best part about this process is the fact that these bushes tend to respawn every 10 minutes after you pick them. This means you can probably stay put in a single spot and still get bushes. We, however, recommend that you keep moving around. This will help you acquire more bushes faster.
To collect these bushes, you will need a sickle. However, you will be pleased to know that there is no specific required harvest level. This means pretty much anybody can harvest the herb bushes.
Now that we know how to get Oregano, let us check the different locations you will be able to find these important ingredients in and around the vast map in New World.
In New World, you will be able to find oregano in locations like Monarch’s Bluffs and Restless Shore. Quite a lot of players claim that they have been able to get their hands on the ingredient in Brightwood and Weaver’s Fen. However, one of the best locations to find oregano is First Light. The benefit of heading to these locations is the possibility of also finding Nutmeg, Saffron, and Cinnamon.
These are all of the possible locations you can find the oregano in. We recommend you keep exploring these regions repeatedly in order to increase your chances of finding oregano. In the process, if you also come across some of the other mentioned ingredients, you should pick them up too. You never know when you might need them in the game, so it is good to pick them up whenever you can.
Now that we know the locations for this important ingredient, let us check out the recipes where it is used.
- Salted Roasted Vegetables – This recipe helps increase your Luck by 2000 points whenever you are mining. You will receive this boost for a period of 40 minutes.
- Game Meat Skewers – This recipe increases your Constitution by 4 and Focus by 6. You will receive this boost for a period of 25 minutes.
- Savory Vegetable Medley – This recipe will increase the minimum gear score by 15 whenever you craft Weaponsmithing items. Likewise, it will also increase your maximum gear score by 15 whenever you craft Weaponsmithing items. These effects will last for a time period of 40 minutes.
- Fish with Tarragon & Oregano – This food item will increase your Focus and Dexterity by 6 & 4 respectively. You will have this effect for a period of 25 minutes.
- Spaghetti Bolognese – This particular recipe will help increase your Strength and Intelligence by 24 and 16. You will receive these effects for a period of 40 minutes.
- Roasted Rabbit with Seasoned Vegetables – You will receive an increased Constitution by 40 with this recipe. This increase will last for a time period of 40 minutes.
- Wolf Loin Meat Pies – This recipe increases your Constitution by 18. It also increases Focus by 12. You will receive these boosts for a period of 35 minutes.
These are all of the Oregano recipes. With this, we also arrive at the end of our guide on how to get Oregano in New World, along with its locations and recipes. As you can see, this ingredient is quite easy to obtain. If you find things tricky, simply follow the steps in this guide, and remember to keep exploring to enhance your chances of getting this ingredient.
Now that you know how to acquire Oregano, check out our guide on how to get Nutmeg in New World (All Locations)