The Amrine Excavation is an expedition that you can take part in New World. However, taking part in the excavation requires you to complete a few requisites. Once you have the necessary items, you will be able to enter this very rewarding area. So, scroll down and find out more about the Amrine Excavation.
How to take part in the Amrine Excavation Expedition from New World?
You will first have to unlock the Amrine Excavation Expedition in the game. You can do this by following the main storyline. Once you complete the Forge Your Azoth Staff quest, you will be able to unlock this expedition.
Once you complete the above requirement, just head on over to Windsward which is north of the settlement, west of Noblereach, and east of the fort. Make sure that you have the Amrine Tuning Orb and a minimum level of 25. You will need to have a minimum team size of three and at least one of you must have an Azoth Staff. Also, one player will need to have an Amrine Tuning Orb.
Also Read: How To Upgrade Tools In New World?
How to prepare for the Amrine Excavation Expedition in New World?
To prepare for the Expedition the very first thing that you should do is make sure that you have a minimum level of 25. This will make sure you have an easier going while taking part in the expedition. Otherwise, you will spend quite a bit just stuck with the boss fights that you face at this stage.
Make sure your teammates are evenly spread out in terms of the character build. At least one teammate must have a taunt-enabled skill. This will allow you to attract attention and use one player as bait. Next, one player should be a defensive Tank build. This will allow the player to soak up damage and give the remaining teammates an easier option to attack enemies.
While entering the Amrine Excavation Expedition in New World, make sure that you have enough health items. This will keep you safe in the boss fights and allow you to beat regular enemies.
Also Read: How To Get Fish Oil In New World
Enemies you will face in the Excavation Expedition
- Star Excavation Punisher: This is the most prominent enemy that you will face during this expedition. Don’t have too much health and can be beat easily.
- Star Excavation Retcher: As the name suggests, this is an enemy that will puke and cause damage. Can be seen around punishers. Runs away when health is low.
- Star Excavation Plaguegeist (Gold) & Star Excavation Faminegeist (Blue): These are ghosts with high HP and damage resistance.
- Star Excavation Scavenger: Basically just a slower version of the Punisher. Can be beat easily.
- Star Excavation Abomination: Large, winged beasts. Will make a sound attack that will knock players to the ground.
- Star Excavation Ravager: Large beasts that will charge at you. They are pretty tough to defeat and have a high level of damage resistance.
Also Read: New World Armoring Leveling Guide
Boss Fights in the New World Amrine Excavation
There are two bosses that you will face in the game. These two are Foreman Nakashima and Simon Grey. Nakashima is a mini-boss while Simon Grey is the final boss that you will face during the final stages of the expedition.
Once you complete the run-through of the Excavation Expedition you will get the following rewards:
- Simon Grey’s Toothpick
- Flare Spark
- Darkness Defined
- Simon’s Hacksilver Ring
- Nakashima’s Keepsake
This is everything you need to know about the Amrine Excavation Expedition in New World. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Get Bags in New World And Craft Satchels.