The much-awaited update 3.0 of Genshin Impact is here and it brings new characters. But characters aren’t all, this update also brings an entire region, and lots of quests. And it also brings the Dendro element into two of these characters. So without further ado let us learn about the new characters released in Genshin Impact 3.0.
New Characters in Genshin Impact 3.0
The 3.0 update of this game brings us three new characters. While 2 of them have actually launched, one of them will release in the future. These 3 characters are none other than:
Let us check them all:
Tighnari is the featured character of the new Banner in Genshin Impact 3.0. He is one of the two Dendro characters in the game. He is a 5-star character and his weapon of choice is a bow. He does the following attacks.
His basic attack allows him to shoot up to 4 consecutive shots from his bow. His aimed shot has 2 charge levels. The first charge attack deals Dendro damage. While the second charge attack also deals Dendro damage, it also creates 4 Clusterbloom Arrows. These arrows then track and attack nearby enemies with Dendro damage. His two other abilities are:
- Vijnana-Phala Mine: He throws a Vijnana Stormheart in front of him. This attack does AoE Dendro damage while also creating a zone known as Vijnana-Khanda Field. This zone creates weird illusions to taunt the enemies. This ability also gives Tighnari the Vijnana Suffusion effect. It reduces the Wreath Arrow’s charging time by 2.4 seconds.
- Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft: Tighnari fires 6 Tanglevine Shafts. These can track opponents and deal Dendro DMG to them. Once an enemy gets hit a secondary wave of these shafts create that again tracks and deals Dendro damage to the enemies.
- Encyclopedic Knowledge: Tighnari’s utility passive allows him to reveal the location of nearby resources on the mini-map. It is unique to Sumeru.
Collei is the second Dendro character introduced in version 3.0 of Genshin Impact. She is a 4-star user who also happens to use a bow.
Her basic attack allows her to shoot up to 4 consecutive shots using a bow. And you can also charge her attack to deal Dendro damage. Her two abilities are Floral Brush and Trump-Card Kitty.
- Floral Brush: Collei throws out a Floral Ring. It deals Dendro damage to the target twice. The first when it hits and the second time while returning.
- Trump-Card Kitty: Collei throws a doll named Cuilein-Anbar. It explodes that does AoE Dendro damage while creating a Cuilein-Anbar Zone. This doll then bounces around in this zone dealing further AoE Dendro damage.
- Gliding Champion of Sumeru: This utility passive of Collei decreases the gliding stamina consumption for her and the party by 20%.
Dori is an upcoming character in Genshin Impact that is yet to release. So far we know that she is a merchant that somehow manages to get you anything no matter how rare it is. These things include rare herbs, gems, and even some items that no one knows about.
But all of the information about her being a merchant we can learn from Tighnari. He mentions her being able to acquire materials easily. But he also warns that you should pay attention to the price when buying from her.
She is rumored to be an Electro character. And her weapon of choice is supposedly going to be a Claymore.
That covers this guide on all the new characters in Genshin Impact 3.0. If you are interested to learn about more things that came with this update then check our guides on what are tri-yana seeds and how to unlock the under the umbrella’s shade domain.