NBA 2K22 has an Error Code 727e66ac that blocks players from logging into the game and playing online. This issue bugs the game servers majorly and doesn’t allow players from joining a game. It has been a prominent issue since the days of 2K19 and is one that makes a comeback this time around. And not the type of comebacks that we like or prefer. So, scroll down and find out how to fix this issue in NBA 2K22.
How to fix NBA 2K22 Error Code 727e66ac?
To fix the 727e66ac Error Code you will have to try a few different steps. While none of these are guaranteed to work, the community has found a few fixes that do work for the time being. So, scroll down and find out how these work in the game.
Checking your internet connection
- First, try turning the network connection on and off on your device.
- Secondly, you can try restarting the router.
- Thirdly, make sure there aren’t too many devices connected to the same network.
- Ensure a stable network connection throughout.
- Next, make sure the game is up to date with all the latest patches.
- You can also keep reopening and closing the game again and again until you get somewhere.
- Since the NBA 2K22 727e66ac Error Code is related to servers, this might be a pretty easy fix.
Also Read: How To Fix NBA 2k22 Error Code 2fd7b735?
Make a new player for MyCareer
This is a pretty lengthy step but one that has successfully worked in the past. Creating a new player character usually solves these issues in the game. Once you do so, just load up the game and then quit back to the main menu. Now, choose your old player profile again and load it. This will fix the network issue.
DNS Server Change to fix NBA 2K22 727e66ac Error Code
Go over to the Settings option on your respective console.
Now, look for the Network settings option in the list.
Once you are here, click on the Set Up Internet Connection option. Depending on what type of connection you are using, choose the Wifi and LAN option as well. Now, choose custom settings for each. In the corresponding page enter the following details:
- IP Address Settings = Automatic
- DHCP Host Name = Do Not Specify
- DNS Settings = Manual
- PRIMARY: 188.8.131.52 (Open DNS)
- SECONDARY: 184.108.40.206 (Open DNS)
- PRIMARY: 220.127.116.11 (google DNS)
- SECONDARY: 18.104.22.168 (google DNS)
- MTU Settings: Automatic
- Proxy Server: Do Not Use
Checking Open Network ports
Another thing you can do to fix the NBA 2K22 Error Code 727e66ac is to look for your network ports. The PS Network usually uses some preset Network Ports. Try choosing between either of the one from the list given below:
- (TCP) Port 465
- Port 983 (TCP)
- Port 1935 (TCP)
- 3478 (TCP)
- 3479 (TCP)
- 3480 (TCP)
- Port 3478 (UDP)
- Port 3479 (UDP)
- 10070 – 10080 (TCP)
Other Basic Fixes to check
There are a few other basic things that you can do to fix the NBA 2K22 Error Code 727e66ac.
Making sure your game is up to date
Most games now function on an online platform. Usually there are regular updates for each. In such a case it is pretty important t make sure that game has all the new information from the devs. So, update the game whenever possible.
Restarting the console
This is the most basic thing you can do and is the most common fix. Just shut the game and restart your console. Easy.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to fix the NBA 2K22 Error Code 727e66ac. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Fix ‘A Problem Has Been Encountered’ In NBA 2k22.