Naraka: Bladepoint is an action-packed battle royale game with gladiator themed characters, magical abilities and unique combat styles and weapons. There are 60 players that spawn into a map for PvP battle. You can either solo-queue or play with your friends in a duo or a triple stack party. The classic battle royale styled match with a medieval fantastical twist starts with players or teams choosing a spawn point. If you want to interact and play with your friends in a team and wish to know how to add friends in Naraka: Bladepoint, this guide is for you.
How to Add & Play with Friends on Naraka Bladepoint
Although the game is now on Steam, you can use the game’s simpler profile ID system to add your friends. The system allots usernames and codes to each account. An important note to remember while adding friends is that you need to be on the same server to add a friend, otherwise you won’t be able to add them.
The process is very simple, follow the steps below to add your friends in your party:
- Go to the “People” icon at the top right corner of the screen when you launch the game. This will open the Friends tab.
- Now enter your friend’s in-game alias or ID number into the search field provided.
- When your friend’s account pops up, click on it to open the “Context Menu”
- Now click on the button to send a friend request. Once your friend accepts the request they will be added in your Friends tab.
- Now, all you need to do is click on the banner on the side of the window to add your friend to the party.
Follow the same steps above to add as many friends as you want to your friends list so you can start on your Naraka: Bladepoint journey together.
If you wish to add and play with your friends from different platforms, Naraka: Bladepoint offers crossplay too. The game is available on Xbox where players can add friends who are playing on PC through Microsoft Game Pass. However, if you have bought the game from Steam, the crossplay option will not work. This is because of a current bug that the developers have addressed and have promised to patch in a future update.
Now that you know how to add friends in Naraka: Bladepoint, you can play together in a team to win matches. If you found this article helpful, check out our guide on how to fix lag in this game.