When you play Naraka: Bladepoint, you will have the chance to play with characters that have different abilities. These abilities will influence your performance in the game. In this article, we will show you how to use them.
How to Use Abilities in Naraka: Bladepoint?
To learn how to use abilities in Naraka: Bladepoint, check out the points below:
- If you want to use the ability of a particular character in the game, all you need to do is press the F key on your keyboard. Press the LB and B buttons if you are playing on a console to use abilities.
- Characters in this game have two abilities. One of them is the primary ability, which has a short cooldown period. The other type is the ultimate ability. It can only be used when the percentage bar has filled up.
- If you want to use the character’s ultimate ability, press the V key on your keyboard. If you use a console, press the LB and Y buttons.
- You can change the ultimate ability of each of the characters in Naraka: Bladepoint. If you want to do so, you will need to first reach the Eminent Being. This is the third stage of cultivation.
- Here, you will be allowed to choose from two more additional ultimate abilities.
- You can use these abilities to either heal yourself and your friends, deal damage, or give you new mobility options.
- Use these abilities to win fights every time yOu play Naraka: Bladepoint.
This is how you can use abilities in Naraka: Bladepoint. Make sure you always use abilities in this game as they can often be the difference between characters. This is because abilities vary more than statistics in the game. You can use the ultimate abilities for even better performance.
If you liked this article, check out how to block, parry, and counter in Naraka: Bladepoint.