If you want to earn quick money in GTA Online, then the Organization feature is the way to go. It is one of the game’s best features, as it lets you work with other GTA V players to earn handsome profits. While starting an Organization in GTA, Online seems easy. Many struggle to set up a name for their business. This can happen due to an in-game glitch as well. With that in mind, we have created a guide to show you how to name your Organization in GTA 5 Online.
How to Name Your GTA 5 Online Organization
You can keep a permanent organization name only if you’re a CEO. VIP status will only let you keep the name for 4 hours. With that being said, here is how to name your Organization in GTA 5 Online:
- Open GTA Online and join any multiplayer lobby.
- Bring up the in–game cellphone.
- Go to the Web Browser and navigate to the Dynasty8 website.
- Now, choose any building to set up your Organization’s base.
- You will now get an option to name your Organization.
That’s how you can start and name your Organization. But what if you are no longer fond of your business’ name or made a typo error while choosing the name? Can you change the name of your Organization after it is set up? The answer is yes, and the process is pretty simple too.
How to Rename Your Organization in GTA 5 Online
- Start GTA Online and join a multiplayer lobby.
- Bring up the in-game cellphone.
- Go to the Web Browser and head to the Dynasty8 website.
- Now, find and choose your organization.
- Select the “Renovate” option and Rename your Organization for $250,000.
That’s everything on how to name your Organization in GTA 5 Online. If you liked this guide, take some time to learn about how to Register as a CEO or a VIP and every Gang Attack Location in our GTA Online section.