You can use these My Summer car cheats and console command codes to progress further in the game. With cheats, you can even earn extra money to buy new and upgraded parts for your vehicle. So, scroll down and find out which cheat codes you can use.
My Summer Car Cheat Codes and Console Commands
- date[1-7]: Use this code to change the day of the week.
- drag: Using this code will teleport you directly to the Airstrip for drag races.
- hemo: Using this code will teleport you to your Home.
- lefa: Using this code will teleport you to the Car Repair Shop.
- keke: Using this code will activate in-game Invincibility.
- poor[number]: Add money to your wallet. You can use this money to upgrade and customize your car.
- rbed: Use this code to go to sleep and rest.
- rcar: Use this code to move Satsuma back Home.
- rvan: Use this code to move the Van back Home.
- rtra: Use this code to move the Tractor back Home.
- time[number]: Use this code to rewind the time.
- sale: Using this code will teleport you to the Shop.
- seiv: Use this code to save your game progress.
- weat: Use this code to change the weather.
How to Activate and Use Cheat Codes
Follow these steps to enable My Summer Car cheats and console commands.
- To activate the cheat codes and console commands go to the Options menu.
- Here you will see a console feature.
- Type in each code from the sheet given individually.
- After this press the ‘Enter’ key on the PC.
- Doing so will allow you to activate and use the cheat.
My Summer Car is a survival-based game that centers around your experience of building your own car. This allows you to build up a vehicle right from scratch and use it around Finland as you perform various tasks.
These were all the cheats and console commands for this game. Here at GamerTweak we regularly cover all your favorite games. So, make sure you check out our comprehensive Video Game Guides to learn more about them.