Avengers, move over! MultiVersus is where we will get to see an epic crossover of some of the most iconic characters right from Shaggy, Wonder Woman to Bugs Bunny and Harley Quinn. If you’ve been a long time fan of the DC universe, Scooby Doo, Adventure Time, Looney Tunes and more, you may be curious to know how to get the invite to try the alpha/beta of the game and redeem MultiVersus Codes. Here are the answers you are looking for.
Also Read | How to Invite Friends to Play Multiversus Co-op Together
MultiVersus Codes – How to Get an Invite to Play?
- Players should sign up for the closed alpha or beta via the official website.
- If you are selected, you will receive an email with a code that you can redeem and play MultiVersus.
- Choose your platform when the steps prompt you to and then you should get access to the game.
- Make sure that if your friends are playing from different platforms, you need to connect your WB games account to your PSN/Xbox account. You can do so by clicking on the Linked Accounts menu on the left within your WB games account. Click on Connect to get started.
For those who want to try out the Closed Alpha of the game, you need to hurry and sign up. It does not guarantee an invite, but if you are selected, you can play the MultiVersus Closed Alpha from May 19 to May 29, 2022. You did have to pre-register for this, but the “Close Alpha Sign Up” button is still available on the website at the time of publishing this article, so there might still be a chance. If you don’t receive a mail starting from May 17, you might get it throughout the Closed alpha period from May 19-27.
Do note that if you participated in recent MultiVersus technical tests on PC, you will automatically get access to the Closed Alpha in their Steam library. If you want to switch over from PC to Xbox or PS, you can also do so by checking the email they would receive on May 19.
How to Invite Friends to Play MultiVersus?
First, you need to redeem a code yourself and after that you can invite up to 3 players to join the closed alpha.
- Log into your WB games account.
- Select Beta Management from the menu on the left.
- Click on the Invite a Friend button from the MultiVersus section.
- Copy the URL fully and send to a friend.
You can choose your platform – PC, Xbox or PS and enjoy the game modes of 2v2, 1v1 or play all together.
While you are here, check out some things you should know about MultiVersus on Gamer Tweak.