Are you facing the MTG Arena stuck on the “loading initial scene” screen issue? Don’t fret, as many players are facing this issue. There can be several reasons to encounter this error in Magic: The Gathering Arena. We have compiled some potential workarounds or solutions to resolve this issue. So, check out our below guide to find out some ways to fix this issue on your PC.
Fix MTG Arena Stuck on Loading Initial Scene Fix
You can fix the MTG Stuck on loading the initial scene issue by deleting the MTGA folder. This workaround is suggested by the devs that were posted on the site’s official forum. So, here’s how you can fix this issue:
- Firstly, head to the default directory of the MTG Arena. This is as follows:
- Local Disk:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\Wizards Of The Coast
- As you head to this folder, you will find a folder titled MTGA.
- If you cannot view this folder, enable the “show hidden files and folder” option.
- Then, delete the MTGA folder.
Note that deleting this folder won’t erase your game or progress. As these are temporary files, you won’t lose any of the game data. And as this fix resolved the issue for many players, it’s worth trying this workaround. However, if that did not resolve the issue for you, there can be several other reasons.
So, here are some ways to resolve stuck on the loading initial scene issue:
- Check your Minimum Requirements
- Update MTG Arena to the latest version
- Restart the game & your PC
- Clear Background Applications
- Reinstall the game
That’s everything covered about how to fix the MTG Arena Stuck on Loading Initial Scene. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to play with friends, how to change Sleeves and the Deck Image, how to get a Deck Image, and more MTG Arena Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.