MTG Arena is an online Digital game that lets you build your Deck of special cards. Each card in this game possesses a special ability that comes in handy in difficult times. While you play online, it is important for your Deck to look the coolest of them all. Thankfully, the game has additionally customizable like Sleeves and Deck Images for your Deck. Both of these features give your Deck the ability to stand out. If you are having a tough time figuring out how to change the Sleeves or Deck Image in MTG Arena, then this guide got you covered. Read till the end and know how to do so.
How to Change Sleeves in MTG Arena
Here’s how you can change the Sleeves of your Deck in MTG Arena:
- Launch MTGA on your device and enter the Main Menu screen.
- Click on the Decks tab from that screen.
- Further, navigate and select the Deck of which you want to change the Sleeves.
- Now, click on the Sleeves behind the Deck which is located next to your Deck’s name.
- Select the Sleeve you want to apply to your deck from the list.
- That will change and apply the Sleeves of your Deck in MTG Arena.
How to Change Deck Image in MTGA
Deck Image displays on top of everything and hence, it demands to be the coolest. To change the Deck Image in MTG Arena, simply drag and drop a card from the list on it.
A Deck Image acts like a thumbnail for your Deck. Whereas, a Sleeve is a cosmetic item that can be obtained via several methods in MTGA.
That covers everything on how to change Deck Image and Sleeves in MTG Arena. Meanwhile, you are here, make sure to check out our other MTGA guides on Gamer Tweak.