How To Change Character Moves or Attack In Mortal Kombat 11
You can instantly pick from different moves and learn the controls
Once you pick your battleground in Mortal Kombat 11 there is no looking back. There are various opponents with their own unique style of fighting and combos. Brutalities and Fatalities are additional buffs to push you on the ground. So if you had started and want to change your move or learn what controls can perform what moves then this Mortal Kombat 11 guide on how to change move will help you a lot. You can change a character move in-between the fight, no need to exit the game and then go to Game Menus to learn about Move sets. There is a simple process through which you can tag a character move and find out what all you can perform by pressing a set of keys.
How To Change Character Moves
- Once you start fighting and if you find that your current attacks are not working well then pause the game.
- There will be a small menu with Move List, Controls, Character Select, Tower Select, etc.
- On the right, you will see quick reference for Special Moves. Select Move List.
- In Basic Attacks section you will see a set of moves under Input Kommands.
- This is where you can find out what all moves or attack your character can perform and what are the controller keys to execute.
- You will see four menus Basic Attacks, Kombo Attacks, Special Moves, Fatalities, etc.
- Pick the first one Basic attacks and scroll through the big list starting from Basic, Jumping Attacks, Quick Jumping Attacks, Flawless Block Attacks, Get up attacks, etc. depending on the character you pick.
- On the right, you will see Damage stats, Move Type, Block Damage Stats and Block Damage stats.
The list is big and you will see the moves control key on the right, so it is best to start with a training and learn the moves first, pick the best one learn their keys and then enter into the final battle. You can anytime go into the Move List and find out details on attacks, the game will remain paused.