Mordhau is a multiplayer game set in the medieval era that will make you feel like a true army man. Of course, it is always better to have little commands and cheats for such games. So here is a list of all the console commands for Mordhau that will help you ease out your gameplay.
Mordhau Console Commands
- adminlogin – You can enter the administrator mode with this command.
- adminadd (Name) – Adds a new admin to the adminlist.
- adminlist – Lists the names of all the current admins that are present on the server.
- addbots (Number) – Adds the number of bots you input into the game.
- ban (name) – Bans the player whose name you input from the server.
- banlist – Lists the names of all the banned players.
- changelevel (Map Name) – Changes the map that you are currently on to the one that you input.
- changeSize (Number) – Changes the size of your character by the number that you input in the command.
- demorec name – Starts the recording demo.
- demostop – Stops recording the demo.
- demoplay – Plays back the demo.
- disconnect – This command is used to leave the server.
- exit – Quits the game.
- kick (Name) – Kicks player out the server whose name you input.
- m.ShowCrosshair 0 – Turns off the crosshair setting.
- m.inverseattackdirection 1 – Inverts the direction of your attack.
- PlayersOnly -All the bots will stop moving if you use this command.
- removeadmin (Name) – Removes the admin whose name is input from the admin list.
- removebots (Number) – Removes the number of bots that you input.
- restartlevel – Restarts the ongoing match.
- Stat FPS – Enables frame rate per second counter.
- Slomo (Number) – Changes the speed of the game to the number that you input.
unban (player name) – Unbans the player whose name you input from the server.
So that is all for our guide on all the console commands for Mordhau. If you would like to know how to get the frying pan in Mordhau, we have a guide on that too for you to check out.