Forza Horizon 5 is packed with 500+ amazing cars but in between, the game also throws some surprises for you. For example, you can get a Monster Truck in Forza Horizon 5, albeit only for a mission. Let’s take a look at how to drive the Monster Truck in FH5.
How to Get and Drive the Monster Truck in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5)
Players can drive the Monster Truck in FH5’s Buggy and the Beast mission.
- First, initiate the Baja Expedition where you will have to head to the volcano.
- You can complete the optional accolades such as finding a location for the seismometer, collecting a sample from the hot spring lake etc.
- Once done, you need to ‘Drive to the Buggy to continue.’
- Then descend the volcano in your Buggy which is going to be super fun.
- Next, finish the race. Yes, you end up in a race all of a sudden – pretty thrilling stuff.
- After this is completed, you will successfully build the Horizon Baja outpost.
- Then, open up the Horizon Adventure chapter page and unlock the “Buggy and the Beast” mission.
- If you complete the event, you get 1500 accolades while winning it will earn you 2500 accolades.
- As you finish the race, the Hot Wheels Monster Truck will appear right in front of you and with it, you can do a victory lap.
- You will now drive into an arena full of bowling pins that you need to knock over and also do some other tasks for extra accolades.
- You can complete optional accolades such as achieving a speed of 90mph, smashing the hidden bad cactus etc. all within the time limit.
That’s basically everything you need to know about how to get and drive the Monster Truck in Forza Horizon 5. For everything else related to Forza Horizon 5 guides, check out our articles on Gamer Tweak!