In Monster Hunter World, the player has fourteen different weapon types to explore. We have sorted the weapons list into tiers for Solo and Co-op mode in MHW. No matter which character class you pick from the pre-set classes, weapons in MHW have the largest impact once you engage a monster in battle. So without any further ado, let’s begin with the weapons tier list in MHW.
Monster Hunter World Weapon Tier List
After taking a quick weapon tier survey for MHW, all the Monster Hunter World players roughly tie with new patches. Check what the latest patch has to offer.
Solo Weapon Tier List:
- Tier SSS – Dual Blades, Light Bowgun, Long Sword
- Tier SS – Charge Blade, Great Sword, Switch Axe, Heavy Bowgun
- Tier S – Lance, Gunlance, Bow
- Tier A – Hammer, Insect Glaive, Sword & Shield
- Tier B – Hunting Horn
Co-Op Weapon Tier List:
- Tier SSS – Long Sword, Dual Blades, Bow
- Tier SS – Light Bowgun, Heavy Bowgun, Charge Blade, Insect Glaive
- Tier S – Hammer, Gunlance, Switch Axe, Great Sword
- Tier A – Lance, Hunting Horn
- Tier B – Sword & Shield
This is the latest list of weapons in Monster Hunter World ranked by the MHW Community. Here are the Monster Hunter World weapons by Type.
Which is the best weapon in Monster Hunter World?
Monster Hunter World: Light Weapons
- Sword and Shield
- Dual Blades
- Light Bowgun
Monster Hunter World: Heavy Weapons
- Heavy Bowgun
Monster Hunter World: Technical Weapons
- Switch Axe
- Charge Blade
- Hunting Horn
- Insect Glaive
This guide is still in progress so do drop by again for new updates for Monster Hunter World.