The S rank in Monster Hunter Stories 2 is the best rank you can achieve during battles. While achieving this rank might seem a little difficult at first, you will eventually get better at it. In this article, we will show you how to achieve this rank.
How To Get S Rank in Monster Hunter Stories 2?
Keep reading to learn how you can get the S rank in each battle in Monster Hunter Stories 2.
- You can achieve the S rank in battles by using a variety of methods.
- Winning as many head-to-head instances in each battle as possible.
- Using as many abilities as you can in each battle will help you achieve an S rank.
- Finishing a battle in as little rounds as possible.
- You should try to break as many Monster Parts as you can in each battle.
- Ending the battle with a Kinship Skill helps increase your chances of getting an S rank in a battle.
- You can even try using a Quick Finish to better your chances of getting an S rank in Monster Hunter Stories 2.
- These are some of the methods you can implement to get an S rank the next time you battle monsters.
- Scoring anything less than 500 points after every battle will result in you being given a lower rank.
- Apart from these, you also need to remember that your rank after every battle also depends on the timing of your moves and your overall performance.
- You might be misled to believe that spamming the most random moves in a battle might get you an S rank. Unfortunately, this is not the answer.
- You will need to ensure that you use the right moves during each battle.
- Getting the S rank in each battle in Monster Hunter Stories 2 is important because the rank determines the rarity of the items you receive as rewards.
And this brings us to the end of this guide on how to get the S rank in Monster Hunter Stories 2. Now that you know how to achieve the highest rank in the game, check out how to farm Monster Parts.