Having your own unique character is something every player wants and you can easily get it via the character creator in Monster Hunter Stories 2. Change your character appearance and explore the world and everything that comes with it. So, here’s how to make it happen. If you are curious to know what customization options are also offered, we’ve mentioned that here as well.
MHS 2 Character Creator (Customization Options)
You can customize your character appearance as soon as you begin the game so go ahead and create the look as per your requirement.
At the start, these are the choices you have:
- Female or Male character
- Face Shape
- Skin Tone
- Hair Color
- Eye Type
- Eye Color
Once you have taken your time and edited your Rider, you can press OK to complete the character creator process in Monster Hunter Stories 2. Now, this is your character for the game.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: How to Change Character Appearance?
Now, to change the appearance of your character later on in the game, this is what you need to do:
- Go to your House which is present in Mahana Village.
- Walk up to the Chest, interact with it and you will see three options.
- Navirou’s Outfits
- Choose Appearance from these options.
- Then you will be taken to a screen where you will see all the things you can change.
- This includes hairstyle, layered armor and makeup. You cannot really change the physical attributes of the character you have made.
In case you don’t like how the character looks though, you can start a new save game file to change things up. But apart from that, there’s no other way to do it.
So, that’s all you need to know about character creation and how to change appearance in Monster Hunter Stories 2. While you are here, don’t miss out on our other helpful guides like how to farm Zenny fast, list of all Monsters and more.