Monster Hunter Rise has a crafting mechanic and one of the widely used resources is that of Monster Broth. The game describes it as “A broth made from only the thickest of a monster’s juices. Quite rich”. Ugh. While it doesn’t sound that exciting it is actually used in a multiple number of recipes. It has a wide range of applications and you even have some requests that ask you for it. In this guide, we will tell you where to get Monster Broth in MH Rise.
How to get Monster Broth in Monster Hunter Rise
To get Monster Broth follow these simple steps:
- You will have to slay Rakna-Kadaki, Bnahabra, Rachnoid, and Volvidon.
- These monsters can be found in the Lava Caverns and Sandy Plains.
- Volvidon has a higher drop rate than the others as it drops 2 materials with a 25% chance of getting Monster Broth.
- With the other monsters, you will have to carve them to get Monster Broth.
- Starting a hunting mission with these monsters as targets is the best way to earn some Monster Broth.
The second best way to get Monster Broth is to attack Bnahabra. They are insects and you have to make sure that you don’t destroy them completely. You have to take it from them when they fall to the ground. The best way to do that is to Kinsect attack with an Insect Glaive. They spawn frequently in Sector 11 in Shrine Ruins. You can even get some Monster Broth by using Meowcenaries but that is more luck-based.
Items that use Monster Broth
- Chillblade II
- Bnahabra Suit S
- Bnahabra Coil S
- Melahoa Roots S
- Mosgharl Creeper S
- Rakna Mail
- Rakna Armguards
- Rhopessa Elytra S
- Volvidon Vambraces S
- Bnahabra S Set
- Melahoa S Set
- Mosgharl S Set
- Rakna-Kadaki Set
- Rhopessa S Set
- Volvidon S Set