Affinity is your Critical Strike chance in Monster Hunter Rise. You can even boost Affinity up to 100% in MH Rise. Having Affinity for weapons can help in increasing Critical Strike chance by up to 25%. Critical Strikes sap more HP from monsters in the game. A high-Affinity rank will make it easier to kill the different monsters in the game. To boost Affinity to 100% you will need to mix and match certain weapons and armor sets. Find out how to get 100% Affinity in Monster Hunter Rise by scrolling below.
How to increase Affinity in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR)
- To increase Affinity make sure you have a weapon with a good base Affinity.
- Your best bet to get to 100% Affinity is using Nargacuga weapons with Zinogre or Barioth Armor Sets.
- Some high-tier weapons have 0 Affinity or even Negative Affinity as they have good damage stats overall.
- Nargacuga weapons have a good base Affinity.
- If you add a White-level sharpness the damage will multiply by 1.3.
- Critical Eye and Weakness Exploit are two of the skills that help to boost Affinity.
- Each point of Critical Eye will add 5% Affinity to your armor build.
- This Affinity can go to 40% if you have Critical Eye Level 7.
- 3 points of Weakness Exploit will add 50% Affinity for weak attacks.
- Every single point of Latent Power skill boosts Affinity by 10% for two minutes.
- This can be boosted further to get a 50% Affinity boost.
- Critical Draw will boost Affinity by 40% for a limited time.
Skills that will help you to get 100% Affinity in MH Rise
- Affinity Sliding: Sliding will increase your affinity for a short duration.
- Agitator: Will increase attack power and affinity when large monsters become angry.
- Critical Draw: Will increase affinity for a short duration after performing a draw attack.
- Critical Eye: Will increase affinity.
- Latent Power: Will temporarily increase affinity and reduce stamina usage in certain conditions.
- Maximum Might: Will increase affinity if stamina is full for a period of time.
- Weakness Exploit: This Will increase the affinity of attacks that exploit a monster’s weak spot.
This is everything you need to know about how to get 100% Affinity in Monster Hunter Rise. While you are here find out how to send Meowcenaries on missions by unlocking the submarines. You can even learn about the secret Sub-Camps in MHR.