Are you looking for the best mods in Sons of the Forest that will make your experience fun? Then you are at the right place as this guide is all you will need. Although the game has proven itself to be a terrifying and a brawl with the vicious inhabitants of the island, there are a lot of things to look forward to. Since the game is still in early access, many mods have made the game quite interesting. But since there are so many, it can be difficult to assume which ones would be the best and at the same time, safe for you. Fortunately, the top 5 mods from this guide should eradicate the doubts you are having.
Do note that playing with mods may cause harm to your PC since there are some technical aspects behind them. We recommend you go for them only if you have some technical know-how.
Best Mods to Use in Sons of the Forest
Since you are here, you want to get access to more interesting factors that you can get for the game. While the early access has been fun, there are a lot of things missing. Fortunately, these mods have been quite helpful to enjoy the game even further. So if you are looking to have the top 5 best mods in Sons of the Forest, we recommend you try the ones below:
- Simple Zoom – Since Binoculars are not yet available in the Early Access, this mod works as a fair replacement.
- Low End PC Optimization – This would be a game changer for players facing performance issues in the game due to their PC. While it does work quite well, it won’t magically remove your problem, or will it? This is definitely worth checking out.
- Every Item Added In Backpack – This is certainly worthy of being one of the best mods in Sons of the Forest. If you simply want to enjoy the game without having to worry about collecting items, this mod is exactly what you need.
- Faster Inventory Panning – You can speed up your inventory camera panning, fov, and even the cursor speed to get in and out of your inventory quicker while getting things done.
- Flight – This mod allows you to fly around the map with a shake. Since the game thinks you are falling, it will be a constant shaking experience.
That’s all there is on the best Sons of the Forest Mods that you can use. While you are here, make sure you check out our other Sons of the Forest guides right here at Gamer Tweak.