Are you looking for MLB The Show 23 Trophy Guide? Don’t worry, as this trophy guide has got you all covered. With this year’s The Show 23, many new game modes, stadiums, leagues, and more features have been added. But with more gameplay mechanics and features, come harder odds to unlock all the trophies and achievements. So, if you are looking to bag this season’s Platinum Trophy, check out the trophy guide below.
MLB The Show 23 Trophy Guide – All Trophies
Throughout The Show 23, there are 26 trophies you can collect. They are as follows:
- 1 Platinum Trophy
- 6 Gold Trophy
- 10 Silver Trophy
- 9 Bronze Trophy
So, let’s start with how to get the Platinum Trophy.
How to Get Platinum Trophy in The Show 23
- Champion Of The Diamond!
- Achieve all Trophies in MLB The Show 23.
- Quick Turnaround
- Achieve a five star offseason within March To October.
- Here Comes the Paint! (Online Required)
- Acquire any diamond level Starting Pitcher card from a program reward or card pack.
- Unparalleled Pro (Online Required)
- In Diamond Dynasty, reach level 3 parallel on any player card.
- NLB Historian
- Complete all the Negro League Baseball storylines.
- Back to Back Jacks!
- Hit back to back home runs within any mode.
- Make The Dance
- Make the POSTSEASON within March to October.
- Heart of the City
- In any game mode, play a game with a City Connect uniform.
- Old School
- In any game mode, have the closer pitch two innings for a save. (Excludes simulated gameplay or joining game moments in progress)
- Guess What’s Coming
- In any game mode, strikeout a batter using only one type of pitch. (Must be a full at-bat. Excludes simulated gameplay, using Quick Counts, joining moments)
- Follow the Hype Train
- Complete two or more Moments.
- Designated Dinger
- In any mode, hit a home run with your team’s Designated Hitter. (Excludes simulated gameplay)
- Lead the Way Cap (Online Required)
- In Diamond Dynasty, unlock a captain’s tier two ability within your squad builder.
- Another Paper Weight!
- In Mini Seasons, have a member of your team win any award
- Job Security
- Achieve both the Yearly and Contact goal for your GM within Franchise
- Future of the Franchise
- Draft a player in the amateur draft in Franchise or March to October
- This Day in History
- Play a Topps Now Moment
- Brand Deal
- Equip two or more items of the same equipment brand on your Ballplayer or created player.
- Looking Good (Online)
- Create your team’s Custom Uniform in Diamond Dynasty.
- Back in My Day
- Win a game in Retro Mode.
- This Hobby of Mine (Online)
- Claim three Collection rewards in Diamond Dynasty.
- If you Love Something (Online)
- Sell a Diamond Rarity Card on the Community Market using the “Sell Now” option
- Just Getting Started (Online)
- Complete any Program in Diamond Dynasty.
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Create a Custom Play under Custom Practice.
- To the Moon!
- Hit a Home Run with at least or more than 5 seconds of Hang Time.
- Baseball Beats to Play To
- Play a new Song from the Jukebox under Jukebox Menu.
That’s everything covered about the MLB The Show 23 Trophy Guide. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on what to do first, how to Pitch, and more MLB The Show 23 Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.