MLB The Show 21 has a Guess Pitch feature. This is no doubt going to make life easy for anyone who goes up on the plate. However, there’s still an element of luck attached to the Guess Pitch feature in The Show 21. The Guess Pitch made a comeback in MLB 18 and has been there since then. It has been carried over into MLB The Show 21 and seems to be untouched as of now. In this guide, we will show you how to Guess Pitch in The Show 21.
How to turn on Guess Pitch in MLB The Show 21
- To turn on the Guess Pitch pause your ongoing game.
- In the Pause menu look for the Settings option.
- In the Dropdown menu, you will see an option for Gameplay Settings.
- Open the Gameplay Settings and go to the Batting and Baserunning options.
- Scroll through the sheets till you come across the Guess Pitch option.
- Go on to the Guess Pitch and switch it on.
- Exit the menu and go back to the game.
- Now while the ball is being pitched you will see a popup on the HUD saying Guess Pitch.
- Click on ‘R2’ for PlayStation and ‘LT’ on XBOX controllers to guess the type of pitch.
- Now you will get a list of four potential pitches.
- Choose the type of pitch you think is coming your way.
- With the Left Analog stick choose the Direction you want to swing your bat in.
- You need to guess the correct position to swing or you might end up getting a strike.
- You can use the PCI to your benefit here.
- If you do all this correctly you will hit the ball well.