MLB The Show 21 allows you to add, remove and customize pitches in the game. This feature allows you to create your own collection of pitches that you can use while playing the game. Having this feature is doubly important if you have chosen the Pitcher path in MLB The Show 21. Changing up the pitches helps keep the game relevant and closer to life as you can learn new Pitching skills. Scroll down and read below to know how to add, remove and customize pitches in MLB The Show 21.
How to add, remove and customize pitches in MLB The Show 21
- Once you go pro in the game, your minor league pitching coach will approach you.
- He will tell you all the different types of pitches you can perform as of that moment.
- If you deny and tell him he’s wrong you will go to the Focus Training Camp.
- In the Focus Training area, you can learn, replace and add a different pitch.
- You can also change your pitching style in Bullpen training sessions.
When you start out the game initially you will have 4 default pitching styles available for you. The most common options are a fastball, a curveball, and a changeup. You can cycle between these while playing. If you agree with your minor league pitching coach initially you will keep the same default pitches. However, you can change them later on by visiting Focus Training and Bullpen Training sessions in MLB The Show 21. You can experiment and see which fits you best.
This is everything you need about how to add, remove and customize pitches in MLB The Show 21. While you are here do not miss out on learning how to change your camera angle during pitches as well as how to update your team in The Show 21.