Scorpion is another popular character and this time he is with Sub-Zero. Scorpion uses a spear to attack opponents to execute some strong combos you have to be a lot near to the opponent. In this MK11 Scorpion Combos Guide, you will learn his combo moves and learn about controls to perform them on PS4. The moves are simple to ace, there are more in the characters menu.
Scorpion Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Haunted – D-pad Left + Square, Circle, Square.
- Wrath – Triangle, Square, Triangle + Circle.
- Soulless – D-pad Right + Circle, Triangle, X.
- Spear – D-pad Left + D-pad Right + Square.
- Hell Port – D-pad Down + D-pad Left + X.
- Death Spin – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + Circle.
- The Killing – D-pad Right + Square, Circle, X.
- Torment – Square, Square, Triangle.
- Eternal Vengeance – D-pad Right + Square, Circle.
- Hell Port (Air) – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + X.
- Hack and Slash – D-pad Left + X + Triangle.
- Demon Breath – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + X.
- Far Hell Flame – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + Square, D-pad Right.
Scorpion can unleash some very strong hits, one punch is good enough to put an opponent on the ground. He aces in close combat, Scorpion can also use some weapons in between. I found the character strong for melee combat, it is best when are able to make near enough and with the right keys you won’t give any chance to the enemies to pull out attacks on you. But if the opponent is able to tackle your attacks, you will get some serious damage.