Liu Kang Combos Guide & List – Mortal Kombat 11 Moves Tutorial
Get list of all combo moves of Liu Kang and how to perform them
Liu Kang was the hero of the Mortal Kombat Universe. Liu Kang is back in his human form and he will be using a lot of martial art in MK 11. In this MK11 Liu Kang Combos Guide, you will learn his combo moves and learn about controls to perform them on PS4. Liu Kang is more about movements, his attacks consist of a lot of jumps, kicks, punches, etc. One of his coolest fatality includes summoning a dragon and killing the opponent permanently. If you remember Bruce Lee’s one-inch punch, then you will enjoy Liu Kang’s close punch that is powerful enough to shatter anyone into pieces.
Liu Kang Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Twin Lotus – Square, Triangle, X.
- Dark Orders – D-pad Right + Square, Triangle, Circle.
- Done Listening – Triangle, Square, Triangle, Square.
- Lost Soul – D-pad Right + Triangle, D-pad Down + Triangle.
- A Quick End – X, Circle, X.
- Dragon’s Breath – D-pad Left + X, X, X, X.
- Chinese Warrior – D-pad Left + Circle, X, D-pad+X.
Remember Liu Kang attacks requires a lot of movements, you have to stay near to your opponent and once you are able to lock combos it will be hard for your enemies to move. With some set of combos, you can easily take down anyone if you are able to press the keys on right time.