Johnny Cage Combos Guide & List – Mortal Kombat 11 Moves Tutorial
Get list of all combo moves of Johnny Cage and how to perform them
Johnny Cage is the funniest character in Mortal Kombat 11 and his fatalities are worth to watch. He uses green energy some kind of magic that adds super strength to his kicks and punches. In this MK11 Johnny Cage Combos Guide, you will learn his combo moves and learn about controls to perform them on PS4. Johnny is more about show-off, big kicks, and combo punches. More like the fights you see in the movie, Johnny is the best in it. He can release a very hard kick, jump and punch with full force and use his magical green energy stun opponent. You need to stay close to your opponent if you are playing Johnny.
Johnny Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Post Credit – Square, Triangle, Square.
- Fix In Post – Square, Triangle, Circle.
- Comedy And Tragedy – Triangle, Circle, Circle.
- Bad Scripts – Triangle, Circle, Circle, D-pad Up + Circle.
- Sell Out – X, Circle, D-pad Down + X.
- King Of A Big Deal – D-pad Left + X, Circle, Circle, D-pad Up + Circle.
- Pissed Off – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + D-pad Left + Circle.
- Straight Froceball – D-pad Right + D-pad Left + Triangle.
- The Gist Of My Fist – D-pad Right + Triangle, Square, Triangle.
- Cage Match – X, Circle, D-pad Up + X.
- Making Headlines – D-pad + X, Circle, D-pad + X + Circle.
- Wing Man – D-pad Right + Circle, Circle.
- Directors Cut – D-pad Left + X, Circle, Circle.
- Caged Rage – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + Circle.
- Tear Jerker – D-pad Right + Circle, X.
- Shadow Kick – D-pad Left + D-pad Right + Circle
- Flippy Kick – D-pad Down + D-pad Left + X.
Johnny requires a lot of movement in the fight, he does not have any weapon that can help him to maintain distance and avoid incoming projectiles. Johnny cage I can say is best if you really want to test your Mortal Kombat 11 skills, it about punching and kicking, plus a little bit of magic. One thing if you are able to trigger combos on the right time, it will be hard for an opponent to dodge it, it is not possible to cancel his grips if executed at the right time.