Getting Mizutsune in Monster Hunter Stories 2 is a little trickier than other monsters. This is because of how long the battle with it can take in the game. In this article, we will show you how to get it.
How to get Mizutsune in Monster Hunter Stories 2?
Check out how you can get Mizutsune in Monster Hunter Stories 2 with these steps.
- The Mizutsune is a monster that is very similar to the Lagiacrus.
- These two monsters are similar with regards to how their eggs can be found as well as where they are located.
- Mizutsune usually spawn in an area that is right next to a Catavan Stand.
- You will need to fast travel to the Catavan Stand in Pomore’s Garden.
- This stand is easy to find, because it is the only one in the entire area and it is located in the middle of the area.
- Once you reach this stand, if you look around you might find some Mizutsune.
In case you do not find any Mizutsune, you can come back in a different time zone. This will reset the spawn.
- You can repeat this process until you find Mizutsune.
- Once you find the Mizutsune, you can provoke it into a fight.
- After you begin a battle with it, you will need to get it to retreat so that you can get its eggs.
- An alternative to this method is running around in the game is to search for Rare Dens.
- By doing so, you will have the opportunity to find Mizutsune eggs without even having to fight them in the first place.
And that’s all you need yo know about how to get Mizutsune in Monster Hunter Stories 2. Getting Mizutsune in Monster Hunter Stories 2 is a tricky job because of the battle you need to fight.
If you liked this article, check out how to fly in Monster Hunter Stories 2.