It is actually easy to find buried treasures in Minecraft. You don’t have to be a scrawny pirate to do that. All you need to do is follow some easy steps. Do that and you will soon have your blocky treasure ready. So, let’s find out where you can find treasure.
Where to Find Buried Treasure in Minecraft?
- The first place to look for buried treasures is to find a Shipwreck or Underwater Ruins and Caves.
- Next, enter the wreck and look around for all the treasure chests.
- Now, within the wreckage and treasure chests keep an eye out for a treasure map.
- This treasure map will give you the location of the buried treasures nearby.
- Follow the map to the ‘X’ mark.
- Once you reach the proper point start digging and you will find the treasure.
- Do keep in mind that the treasure map gives an approximate location so you will have to dig a bit more than expected.
Also Read: How to Craft an Anvil in Pixelmon
The buried treasures in Minecraft usually have a ton of loot that is very valuable. Potential loot includes gold, jewels, the Heart of the Sea (ROSE!), TNT, and quite a lot more. The treasures you will find in the Shipwrecks will also contain items such as food, jewels, armor, etc.
You can also use these new loot items to craft quite a lot of stuff in the game. Do keep in mind that the buried treasure will require you to have a treasure map as it spawns automatically and doesn’t have a fixed location. The buried treasures are usually along the beaches so it does make digging a bit easier.
This is everything you need to know about how to find Buried Treasures in Minecraft. Now that you are here make sure you have a look at how to make a Nether Portal to enter the Nether.