Want to invite friends in Minecraft Dungeons but don’t know how? Well, it can be confusing if you are a new player. Minecraft Dungeons is best enjoyed while playing with your friends or even random strangers for that matter. So, if you want to know how to get your friends onboard, then you’re at the right place. Keep reading our guide to know how it’s done.
How to Invite Friends in Minecraft Dungeons
First things first, you will need to create your own character and complete the tutorial in Minecraft Dungeons. Don’t worry as this process will only take between 5-10 minutes. Once you’re done with it, follow the steps below to invite friends in Minecraft Dungeons
- Once you’re at the camp, just select the “Online Game” menu.
- Now, choose the “Start Online Game” option.
- Next, select “Add Friend”. You will now be able to see a list of friends both online and offline.
- After selecting one or multiple friends, just press the “Invite” button.
Once your friends accept the invite, they will immediately join your game session. On the other hand, if you want to join your friend’s game session, then you will need to follow these steps:
How to Join your Friend’s Game Session
- Go to the “Online Game” menu.
- Now, select the “Start Online Game” option.
- Next, head to the “Game Sessions” tab.
- Now, press the “Refresh” button.
- Finally, join any available session of your choice.
Though you are welcome to explore the lush forests and creepy dungeons on your own, you’d be a lot better off with your friends. Not only is this fun but also quite a challenging task as your enemies will be much stronger. Since Minecraft Dungeons has no online matchmaking service, the only way you get to play multiplayer is by adding friends. And more importantly, Minecraft Dungeons is a game that is meant to be played together.
Moreover, since Minecraft Dungeons has crossplay support, you will be able to play together with your friends who have an Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch.
That’s everything covered on how to invite friends on Minecraft Dungeons. We hope that guide proved useful to you. For more tips & tricks on the game, head to our Minecraft Dungeons section on Gamer Tweak.