If you want the best characters, here’s how to reroll using our METRIA Reroll Guide. Developed by Asobimo, Inc. and released on November 7, 2023, METRIA is a 3D action RPG focusing on having the best characters in your collection to destroy enemies easily.
Table of Contents
This game has a unique system allowing players to switch between characters in real time. You must experiment with different characters to find the best suited to your playstyle. But to make your journey in ‘unknown land’ easy, we have played and made a tier list of the best METRIA characters for you to pick.
For METRIA players new to games with a gacha system (mechanics), Rerolling involves players creating new accounts until they get a desired starting character. But some games let you play without linking an account unless you want to cloud save your progress.
So, in such games, you can retry the intro/tutorial of the fame to reroll easily without the hassle of bothering with many account linking processes. METRIA allows this latter method. So, we will help you in getting the best SSR characters. This can be time-consuming, but getting a head start in the game can be worth it.
How to Reroll in METRIA
To reroll in METRIA, you must avoid linking your METRIA account to any email or online account like Google. We will explain this, but in a nutshell, we will only bind our accounts once you get your preferred SSR character. So here is the step-by-step process for rerolling for the best characters:
- Skip your account linking process.
- Complete the tutorial missions and continue through the intro missions.
- Once you reach Begius’ house, you will have your first chance to roll a gacha.
- Here, you will receive a guaranteed SSR character.
- If you obtain the desired SSR character, link your account to save your progress.
- If you do not obtain the desired SSR character, uninstall and reinstall the game.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you are satisfied with your high-tier SSR character.
How Do You Reroll if You Already Linked Your Account?
If you already linked an account at the start of the game, then you will need to create a new account to reroll in METRIA. You can do this by deleting and reinstalling the game and using a different email address to bind your account. Once you have created a new account, you must complete the tutorial. After you have completed the tutorial, you will be able to roll for characters. But we suggest linking your account only once you get the desired character, as mentioned above.
Which Characters to Look for When Rerolling
There are a few things to look for when using METRIA reroll techniques. First, you want to get a character with good stats. The most important stats are attack, defense, and HP. Second, you want to get a character with a good skillset. The best characters have skills that can deal damage, heal allies, or control the enemy. Finally, you want to get a character that you enjoy playing.
METRIA Reroll Tier List
Here is a tier list of the best characters to reroll for in METRIA:
Tips for Rerolling Faster
Here are a few tips for you to speed up the rerolling, which can be applied to other gacha games as well:
- Use an emulator. Emulators allow you to reroll on multiple accounts at the same time. This can save you a lot of time.
- If you are rerolling for a specific region-locked character, consider using a VPN to connect to a server where the character is more likely to be available.
- Be patient. Rerolling can take a while, so be patient and don’t give up.
We hope this METRIA reroll guide helps you start rerolling for the best characters. Rerolling can be a great way to get a head start in METRIA. Following the tips in this guide increases your chances of getting a desirable starting character.
Our website has also covered more such tips and tricks for new mobile games. Check out our tier list category for more tier lists of the best items and top characters in all the latest and popular games.