If you are looking for the May 3 Wordle hint or answer for today (5/3), then here’s everything you need to solve the puzzle # 318. Keep scrolling to get suggestions and the word of the day that will help you continue your streak. And of course, there are spoilers ahead!
May 3 Wordle Hint (318)
These are some clues that you help you reach the final answer in the fewest number of guesses.
- Hint 1 – This word is an adjective.
- Hint 2 – There are two vowels in the word.
- Hint 3 – The two vowels are in the second and third spot in the word.
- Hint 4 – Fuzzy and Shaggy are two synonyms of the word.
Stop reading if you have already thought of your next guess, but if you’d like to have some options to choose from, check out this word list.
5 Letter Words Starting with Ha (Wordle Clue)
5 Letter Words Ending in Ry (Wordle Clue)
Today Wordle 318 Answer 3 May 2022
- The answer for the May 3 Wordle (5/3) is HAIRY.
- Hairy definition – Covered with hair, especially hair that’s thick or long.
That’s all for the Wordle of the day! If you’re a fan of Wordle, we’ve got a whole list of past Wordle answers ever since it went viral and the trick to play previous Wordles via the archive. Plus, here are some tools to help you solve daily puzzles easily. And for everything else related to Wordle, be sure to explore our dedicated section on Gamer Tweak.