You can mark out extra inventory items as junk in Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Doing so will enable you to sell off your items and earn money. After doing that you can use this money to purchase armor and weapons in the game. So all in all it is a win-win as you even free up some inventory space. Without further ado let’s dive into this guide about how to mark items as Junk.
How to mark as Junk in Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- To mark items as junk first head on over to your inventory.
- Go over to the type of weapon or item that you want to convert to junk.
- Over on to the left side of the name you will find a very light impression of a bin icon.
- Click on the bin icon and the item will get highlighted orange and will go to your junk.
- Now, if you want to sell off this junk you can visit any vendor of your choice.
- Here, you will get 3 options, buy, sell and convert to Omni-Gel.
- When you click on sell you will get the option to sell all of your junk items in the game.
- You can also choose the option to convert all your items into Omni-Gel.
Once you sell off your junk items they won’t appear back in your inventory. So make sure you choose the correct options that you want to get rid of.
You can even have a look at this visual guide to understand better how to mark items as junk.
This is everything you need to know about how to mark items as Junk in Mass Effects Legendary Edition. While you are here make sure to check out our Mass Effects Legendary Edition Wiki to learn more about the game.