There is a bug in Mass Effect Legendary Edition where it stops players from getting Spectre Gear and Weapons. This is an annoying bug as you do need to get new weapons in the game as you progress. While there is no official fix for it from the devs we have managed to find out a workaround for this. So let’s find out how to fix the Spectre Weapons disappeared bug.
How to solve the Spectre Gear disappeared bug in Mass Effect Legendary Edition
This bug comes in Mass Effect 1 of the Legendary Effect pack. However, to fix this bug follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you save the game just before you get inducted as a Spectre by the council.
- You can manually save it or pray that the game has done it automatically for you.
- After the initiation ceremony, go and visit the C-Sec officer from whom you usually get weapons and armor.
- Check if the new Spectre gear is available.
- If not then load up the save file from the moment before you were initiated.
- Now go through the induction cutscene again and visit the C-Sec officer.
- You will be able to see the Spectre Gear available.
- If you don’t have a save file you will have to start out with a new character and redo all the missions and get to this point.
- This will fix the bug after which you can load up your desired character to get the Spectre gear.
- This is a very lengthy process and is one that is better left alone.
This bug occurs after the initiation ceremony where your Commander Shepard gets initiated into the Spectre as the first human to do so. Being admitted into the Spectre also has its benefits as you get special weapons and gear for your missions ahead. As of now, there is no official patch but we hope this issue gets sorted out at the earliest.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix the Spectre Weapons disappeared bug in Mass Effects Legendary Edition. While you are here make sure to check out our Mass Effects Legendary Edition Wiki to learn more about the game.