The Morality system of Paragon and Renegade points in Mass Effect Legendary Edition has a glitch you can exploit. With this, you will be able to farm Paragon and Renegade points easily. These points are given out on the basis of the dialogue selection you will make as Captain Shepard in ME. By earning Paragon and Renegade points you get to earn charm and intimidate points. With these, you have a higher chance of bending a situation to your will. So, let’s find out more about this Paragon and Renegade glitch exploit in ME.
How to earn Renegade and Paragon using a glitch exploit in Mass Effect Legendary Edition
To use the Renegade and Paragon Exploit you will have to visit Lorik Qui’in while you’re in Port Hanshan on Noveria. While you are here make sure you have at least 5 charm/intimidate points. Also, this occurs in ME1.
For this exploit glitch, make sure you do not rat out Opold to Anoleis immediately. In fact, go and complete Lorik’s task. You will have to download some evidence from his office computer for that. After that go and speak with Gianna Parasini. Gianna will ask you to get Lorik to testify. Agree to this request and go and speak with Lorik.
Use the following dialogue options with Lorik when you get the prompt.
- “Matriarch Benezia”
- “Another question”
- “Testify against Anoleis”.
- Now, choose between “You’d be a hero” and “Damn right I will” to get either +25 Paragon points or +25 Renegade points.
- End the conversation.
- Now go to Lorik again and start the conversation again.
- Keep choosing either of the final 2 options to increase your Paragon and Renegade points.
- Max them both out and complete your original mission by telling Anoleas about Opold.
- This will also get you a garage pass as a reward.
This is everything you need to know about how to use the Paragon and Renegade exploit glitch in Mass Effect Legendary Edition. While you are here make sure to check out our Mass Effects Legendary Edition Wiki to learn more about the game.