Gran Turismo 7 is an action-packed sim racing game that was has a lot of new stuff as compared to its predecessor. As such, you will need a lot of money or Credits to get them. You would think that money wouldn’t be a problem as you can just keep playing the game and you will get a lot of it. But, some of the things in the game are so expensive that you may end up spending real-world Cash to get them. We don’t recommend this idea so we are to help. In this guide, I will show you how to Make Money Fast in Gran Turismo 7.
How to Make Money Fast in Gran Turismo 7
There are many ways of making Money in Gran Turismo 7 but this is the method we found that worked efficiently. Here is what you will need to do:
- You will need to get a Group 4 vehicle. To get one, you will need to have at least all bronze in International B in the Licence Centre.
- Now go to the World Map & select Asia-Oceania.
- This will take you to some races, select the High Speed Ring in Japan.
- Under that, do the GT cup Gr.4 race.
- The maximum reward you will get is 65K Credits.
- But if you do the race as clean and good as possible, you will earn 50% more from the reward.
- Before getting into the race, make sure to tweak your Car to a more balanced profile.
- All you have to do now is play.
By the end of the race, if you have done everything correct and have come first, you can earn up to 97500 Credits in approximately 6 minutes. So for every hour, you will be able to earn 975000 if everything was done perfectly. That’s a lot of Credits and you can get it if you follow this method.
This was all about making money in Gran Turismo 7. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our guides on Best Tires For Rain & Dry in Gran Turismo 7.