Lost Ark is an amazing MMORPG that a player can enjoy. The game makes it so that a Solo player can still play and enjoy the game as much as a player who is in a Party or Community. But Players will quickly realize that playing Solo will only get you so far as compared to being in a Guild. A Guild is a Community of players who under one objective have banded together in brotherhood and play together. You can always join a Guild as there are many present but you can also make one of your own. In today’s guide, I will show you how to make a Guild in Lost Ark.
How to Make a Guild in Lost Ark
In Lost Ark, you are greeted with the concept of Guilds as you enter the first City in the game. As with any new feature, you will be introduced and tutored on how to use it but here is a general understanding of making a Guild in Lost Ark.
- At the bottom of your screen, there will be a Community tab.
- By clicking it you will see a Guild option, click it.
- Alternatively, you can press Alt+U to open up the Guild window.
- In the Guild window, you will that there are 3 tabs.
- Scroll to the one that says Create.
- Now in the Create Tab, you can make a Guild by filling out the below details.
- Those details are Guild Flag, Guild Name, & Introduction.
- After filling them out, you will have to pay a fee of 2000 Silver to make the Guild.
- Don’t worry as you will be able to make enough Silver in the First City itself.
If you have the required Silver then just click on Create and you will have made your Guild. This was all about making a Guild in Lost Ark. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guide on How To Leave A Guild in Lost Ark.