In Valorant, communication is of utmost importance. While you can chat via text or directly talk via the microphone, there’s one more way to speak and that’s through your characters. Thankfully, it’s possible if you tweak a couple of settings – here’s how to make your agent/character talk in Valorant.
How to Make your Character Talk in Valorant (Radio Voice Commands)
- Launch the game and then head to the Game Settings.
- Click on Controls.
- Next, click on Communication.
- Scroll down to the Radio Commands Menu.
- Make sure you have a key selected for Radio Commands Menu Index. By default it will be the Num . (period). You can change it from here, if you’d like.
- Scroll below until you see Radio Commands Wheel.
- Next, make sure you have buttons assigned to Radio Command Wheel Index, Combat/Tactics Radio Command Wheel.
- Close Settings.
- Now you can press the . key on your keyboard to make your agent/character talk in Valorant.
- When you press the button, you will see a Communication tab open at the bottom right corner of the game screen.
- You will see 4 options – Combat, Tactics, Social and Strategy.
- Press and hold the dot button and then press the corresponding number for a specific category.
- You will now see a wheel of commands with words like Hello, Yes, Thanks, Sorry, No etc.
- Use your mouse to highlight the word you want to say and the left click on it.
That’s the simple process to make your character talk.
All Agent Voice Words & Phrases
- I’ll Take Point
- Need Healing
- On My Way
- Ultimate Status
- Need Support
- Watching Area
- Play for Picks
- Rush Them
- Going A
- Going B
- Going C
- Let’s Rotate
- Fall Back
- Be Quiet
That’s all about making your agent talk in Valorant. We’ve got more Valorant coverage for you on Gamer Tweak, be sure to check it out as well.