There is something about a well-timed Possession Catch in Madden NFL 22 that will leave you in awe. And, for good reason too. Usually, such a move is pretty hard to pull off in the game which adds to its complexity. However, if you satisfy certain conditions in the game, you will be able to pull it off easily. So, scroll down and find out how to make a Possession Catch in NFL 22.
How will you make a Possession Catch in Madden NFL 22?
- To make a Possession Catch you will first have to make a passing play.
- Make sure that you involve Wide Receivers in the play you call out by looking at the sideline or by running routes through the middle of the field.
- Also, call an audible for these routes in the game too.
- For the next step, you will have to zoom in on the receiver you want to throw the ball to.
- After this click on the receiver’s button and click A/X on Xbox/PlayStation respectively.
- Once you click on these button prompts, the wide receiver will go on to attempt a Possession Catch in Madden NFL 22.
However, keep in mind certain things while attempting such a catch. One of the main things to remember while catching such a pass is to make sure that your wide receiver is near the endzone or near the sidelines. This is because the player will mostly go for a huge dive in order to successfully attempt such a catch.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to throw and make a possession catch in Madden NFL 22. While you are here you can also have a look at What Credits Are Used For In Madden NFL 22?