Sports games like Madden 22 are constantly needed to get their rosters updated to keep up with real-life trades and team changes. However, when playing a game from the previous season of a sport, that can be easier said than done. Access to newer team rosters can be tricky, as updates are usually slow to come by. If you are one of the many Madden 22 players looking to update their team rosters, we have got just the guide for you. Here, we will show you how to update the rosters in your game.
How to Get Updated Rosters in Madden 22?
- To get updated rosters in Madden 22, you first need to make sure you are logged in with the EA Servers.
- You can do so by pressing the Right Trigger button and clicking on the NFL logo button.
- Once you log in, you need to click on the same NFL button.
- After that, scroll down on the list and click on Share and Manage Files.
- Next, click on Download Community Files.
- After doing so, you need to scroll over to the Roster section. When doing so, make sure the type selected is Roster and not Draft Class.
- Press Square or X on PlayStation & Xbox respectively to refresh this list to the latest dates.
- Once done, make sure to only take a look at Roster updates that include Transactions and Retirement, among other important things.
- Upon finding the right file, click on it, and then select Download File.
- After the download completes, leave the Download Community Files menu, and then go over to Load and Delete Files.
- Next, scroll over to Roster, and click on the file you just downloaded. You will now receive a message saying “File Loaded Successfully”.
And that’s about all you need to do to update rosters in Madden NFL 22. You can check your new rosters by clicking on Edit Rosters. It really is that easy. You will now have access to all the latest team changes in the NFL, making for a more authentic gaming experience.
And now that you know all there is to know about getting updated rosters in Madden 22, take a look at our Video Game Guides.