Since Madden NFL 22 is based on the real-life season, you might come across the need to update rosters. While the game’s developers-EA Sports-will keep coming up with updates, you can also make sure you never miss it. In this article, we will show you exactly how you can do so.
How to Update Rosters In Madden NFL 22?
If you are looking to update your rosters in Madden NFL 22, keep reading this article to learn how you can do so.
- To begin, you can check for new roster updates by going to the Manage Rosters page.
- To get to this page, you will first have to click on the NFL logo located on your home screen. Doing so will take you into the Rosters and Playbooks menu.
- From here, you will need to click on the Edit Rosters button. Once you click on this button, you can continue towards the process of updating rosters by clicking on the Update Rosters button.
- Clicking on this button will download the latest roster updates released by EA Sports. If there are no updates, you will be notified with a message that says so. You might have to wait for a while until you get the next update.
- An alternative method is to play an online Head-to-Head match. While doing so, there are chances you may receive roster updates.
This is how you can update rosters in Madden NFL 22. While doing so, you need to remember that all official updates will come directly from EA themselves. To receive the updates, you will need to be connected to the internet. While the game offers you the option to create your own custom rosters and even upload your very own rosters, you will need to wait for EA to provide official updates. These updates usually come out every week. Real-life roster changes will usually reflect in the game after a couple of days.
That’s all for this one. Don’t forget to check out the best camera settings in Madden NFL 22.