Realistic Sliders are a new feature in Madden 22 NFL that allows you to tweak and play around with some of the interactive options. This will allow you to change and improve certain sensitivity settings for gameplay. You can now tweak the gameplay characteristics to suit your playing style. So, scroll down and find out more about the Sliders mechanic in the new Madden.
How do the Realistic Sliders work in Madden 22 NFL?
- To access the Sliders you will first have to go to the main menu screen in the game.
- Over here you will have to look at the top right corner.
- Now, you will be able to see a NFL icon.
- All you have to do is click on this logo and you will now see a menu pop up.
- Inside this menu you will be able to see the following options: Player Skills, CPU Skills, and Game Options.
- You can click on any of these and you will be able to find a sliders option inside each option on Madden 22 NFL.
- Now, all you have to do is change the values by either reducing or increasing the value on the Sliders.
- As default this value has been set midway in 50.
- Depending on your preference you can change them to whatever you want.
Also Read: Madden 22 NFL Tracklist And Soundtrack
These sliders helo you to tweak the gameplay characteristics to whatever you desire. Madden 22 NFL now accurately mimcs player styles and abilities. All of these features are boosted with the addition of Sliders as a mechanic.
This is everything you need to know about how the Sliders work in Madden 22 NFL. While you are her you can also have a look at all the Superstar X-Factor abilities. You can also have a look at how to redeem the Madden 22 NFL Beta Code.