Madden NFL 22 will allow you to change and edit your Avatar in the game. With this feature, you will be able to choose the appearance of your character. You will also be able to change your physique along with the type of physique you want. So, scroll down and find out how to change and edit your Avatar.
How to edit Avatar in Madden NFL 22?
- To edit your Avatar you will have to follow the steps given below:
- Open the game and go over to the main menu screen.
- In the bottom right corner, you will be able to see three dots.
- Click on these dots and you will open another menu.
- Once you open this you will be able to see the option to customize your avatar.
- After you you open this you will get various customization options from jersey options to appearance.
- Change and play around with these options and you will be able to edit and customize your Avatar in Madden NFL 22.
The unique thing about your avatar in this year’s Madden is that you can carry over your created avatar from the Mobile version of the game. This time around you will even be able to select the type of Physique you want for your player.
Also Read: How To Throw A High Pass In Madden NFL 22?
The type of Physique ranges between Balanced, Bruiser, and more. The Avatar customization options include:
- Face Template options
- Physique options
- Jersey options
- Appearance Options
This is everything you need to know about how to edit your Avatar in Madden NFL 22. While you are here you should have a look at the Best Defense Tips In Madden NFL 22. You can alternatively also have a look at How To Level Up Quickly In MUT Madden NFL 22 if you want to quickly progress further in the game.
Also, don’t forget to check out our Madden 22 NFL section to know more about the game.