Lucyna Kushinada better known as Lucy was a Netrunner in Cyberpunk Edgerunners, a spinoff anime of the video game. Apart from being a deuteragonist in the show, she had a strong character build-up that made the viewers develop an attachment with her pretty quickly. Edgerunners definitely won the hearts of the audience which somehow motivated the players to play the game more than ever. Moreover, you can experience all the fun from the show by playing as Lucy in the game. Check out this guide to know how to make Lucy in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Make Lucy’s Character in Cyberpunk 2077
Here’s how to get a perfect Lucy build in Cyberpunk 2077 to experience her POV first-hand:
Lucy’s Character Preset in Cyberpunk 2077
- Lucy’s Outfit – You can download Lucy’s outfit from here to obtain her outfit. This Mod includes her outfit, hair, makeup, and Jacket
- Lucy’s Face – Thereafter, download Lucy’s face preset from here to look similar to her in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Download and move these Mods into:
- Steam – \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod
- GOG – \GOGLibrary\Games\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod
- Epic Stores – \EpicLibrary\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod
Lucy’s Stats & Cyberwares (OS, Mods, Cyberdeck)
- Monowire – Get this Cyber Arm from any Ripperdoc on the map but for maximum effectiveness, it is recommended to purchase it from Doc Ryder in Wellsprings.
- Netdriver MK.5 – Get this Cyberdeck from the Ripperdoc in Heywood, Wellsprings to experience the feel of being a Netrunner.
- Reinforced Tendons or Kerenzikov Nervous System – Since Lucy is very quick and agile, get either of these mods from any Ripperdoc in Cyberpunk 2077.
Stats & Perks
- Intelligence – Since Lucy is more like a hacker, you have to add more to the Intelligence Attribute. Therefore, get the Breach Protocol and Quickhacking (Plague and Diffusion) perks to increase Intelligence.
- Reflex – To increase the damage of your melee weapon, get the Deathbolt and Judge, Jury, and Executioner perks.
- Body – Additionally, get the Steel and Chrome perks under the Athletic Skill Tree to increase the melee damage to get a perfect Lucy to build in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Cool – Under the Ninjutsu Skill Tree, get Crouching Tiger and Ghost Perk to increase attributes in Cool Stat. Whereas, under the Cold Blood Skill Tree, acquire the Cold Blood, Blood Brawl, and Predator perks.