Cyberpunk 2077 just got cooler with the Edgerunners update in its update version 1.6. In the anime spinoff of this video game, David was the main character around whom the story revolved. The show beat the critics and became a favorite of the mass in no time. The audience got bonded with the characters making them more special. You can play as David Martinez in this game by making the character presets and equipping all his stats, perks, and cyberwares. Check out this build guide to know how to play as David in Cyberpunk 2077 which includes obtaining his jacket.
How to Make David’s Character in Cyberpunk 2077
Here’s how to make David in this game to reclaim all the fun from Edgerunners:
You would definitely not want to miss a chance to make your in-game character look like David. Check out these character presets you should try to look like David Cyberpunk 2077:
- David’s Jacket – Use the Metro: Wollesen Street to reach David’s Apartment. Next to the Apartment, you will notice that there’s an Alleyway wherein you will find a trash can next to a wall with a green mark on it. Later, interact there and complete the Over the Edge job by accessing it from David Martinez’s tab in the Muamer “El Capitan” Reyes Journal. This will get you David’s Jacket in Cyberpunk 2077.
- David’s Hairstyle – You can download David’s Hairstyle from Nexus Mods.
- David’s Face – Thereafter, you can use this Mod to make your character look like David.
- Install and move the download mods in:
- Steam – \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod
- GOG – \GOGLibrary\Games\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod
- Epic Stores – \EpicLibrary\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod
David’s Stats & Cyberwares in Cyberpunk 2077
Check out these abilities and adjust them accordingly to look like David in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Qiant Sandevistan MK.4 – Purchase it from Fingers Ripperdoc for $35,000 to increase the Speed of your character. This Operating System slows the time down allowing the player to move fast.
- Gorilla Arms & Mantis Blades – Purchase them from Ripperdoc at Wellsprings for $100,250 and $100,350 to increase the damage and match it with that of David in Cyberpunk 2077
- Mods – Further, purchase a Legendary Bioconductor Mod from Ripperdoc at Aldecaldo Camp or Arroyo to reduce the Cooldown timing of the Sandevistan.
- Reflex – Upgrade this attribute to level 15 as it is the minimum level requirement for using a Sandevistan.
- Athletic Perks – In the Body Category, select the Athletic Perks, Steel, and Chrome that will increase the melee damage by 20%. Also, they help to regenerate health.
- Street Brawler Perk – Thereafter, this perk will increase the damage of the melee weapons like Gorilla Arms.
- Cool Perks – Acquire the Cold Blood perk to increase the movement speed, melee damage, and attack speed.
That’s all you have to do to look like David in Cyberpunk 2077. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Cyberpunk guides.