Far Cry 6 is a fun game that follows a similar formula which you’d expect from the series while also elevating the graphics to another level. But some players are unfortunately facing some errors such as the Ubisoft Connect Bug of Low amount of available VRAM in Far Cry 6. Is there a fix? Try the solutions mentioned below to get rid of it.
How to Fix Far Cry 6 Ubisoft Connect Low VRAM Notification Error
If you launch the game via Ubisoft Connect, you get this error message at the top right section of the screen which stays there. The message reads – “Low amount of available VRAM. This may affect game performance and stability. You could try to lower the quality settings of the game.”
Here’s how to fix the VRAM notification spam error/bug.
- As the notification suggests, lower your graphics settings and see if it goes away.
- Press Esc in the game and head to the System Menu.
- Click on Ubisoft Connect.
- Find Notifications.
- Turn off the option of Enable in-game notifications.
- This should fix the Far Cry 6 Ubisoft Connect bug.
Also Read | Far Cry 6 Warm Up PSO Cache Error Fix
- Close the game.
- Head to Ubisoft Connect.
- Visit the Settings.
- Select General.
- Turn off the option of Enable in-game overlay for supported games.
- Load up the game to see if it’s fixed.
- Some also suggest that you need to disable the HD texture pack to hide the VRAM notification.
These were the fixes that will work if you are getting the Far Cry 6 Ubisoft Connect bug of Low amount of available VRAM. Surprisingly, this error is even showing up for players who have the recommended system requirements or higher. So, hopefully, you are able to get rid of it and continue playing.