The Lord of the Rings Return to Moria features a plethora of resources, items, and upgrade materials you can collect as you progress. Black Diamonds is one of the most important resources for its several uses. You can use them for crafting and repairing the Ruined Mapstones which is crucial for fast travel in th game. You will be introduced to them early when you head to the first camp. Since there are no tutorials for getting Black Diamonds in Lord of the Rings Return to Moria, many players are confused about their locations.
However, there is no fixed spawn point for these resources as the game is procedurally generated. Don’t worry, we have compiled the best methods for finding them easily. So, check out our guide on where to find the Black Diamonds in LOTR Return to Moria for all their locations.
Where to Find Black Diamonds in Lord of the Rings Return to Moria
Here are the best ways to get the rare Black Diamonds in LOTR Return to Moria:
- Loot Orkish Chests
- Defeat Bosses
- Kill Enemies in Hordes
Let’s delve into each of these above-mentioned methods in more detail:
Loot Orkish Chests
Looting the Orkish Chests is the easiest and fastest way to find Black Diamonds in Return to Moria. Usually, these chests can help you earn 2-5 Black Diamonds.
- You can find these chests located in the Orc Camps and outposts as you explore them.
- You will require an Orc Key to unlock these chests once you find them.
- For that, you can destroy the wooden totem and the structure around it using a Pickaxe or other weapon. As a result, all the goblins and orcs around the location will disappear.
- Now, you can open the Orkish chests without fighting any enemies.
If you are well-equipped and strong enough, you can defeat bosses to collect more Black Diamonds at once.
- You can find these bosses located in the Mines of Moria and Orc City. But defeating these bosses won’t be an easy job, so make sure you are leveled up before picking a fight.
- Bolgakh is the first boss you will face deep within the Mines of Moria who can drop up to 10 Black Diamonds.
- Once you kill a boss, you will be rewarded over 10 Black Diamonds depending on the difficulty level.
Kill Enemies in Hordes
Lastly, you can also farm Black Diamonds in LOTR Return to Moria by killing enemies during Horde attacks.
- You will face your first horde as soon as you light the Great Forge which will attract your enemies.
- Since these enemies are weaker than bosses, the chances of them dropping Diamonds are also lesser.
- If you clear the entire horde, there is a chance you can get these resources easily.
- But note that their drop is not guaranteed necessarily.
- The more enemies you eliminate, the better your chances of finding Black Diamonds in such attacks.
That’s all about where to find Black Diamonds in LOTR Return to Moria. If you liked this guide, check out our guides to find out how to increase the inventory space, where to find the Ranger pages, and explore more Lord of the Rings Return to Moria Guides in our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.