With our best LOTR Heroes of Middle Earth tier list, discover the best characters in this strategy RPG mobile game. Due to its broad collection of heroes, choosing the most precious characters can be confusing. But picking the right heroes for your fellowship is crucial for leveling up and getting more characters. So, which are the best characters in this LOTR game? Don’t worry, we have compiled a tier list ranking all the characters from the S+ tier to the F tier. So, here’s our tier list ranking the best characters from best to worst.
LOTR Heroes of Middle Earth Tier List – Best Characters Ranked
Here’s our LOTR Heroes of Middle Earth tier list with all the Light and Dark characters ranked from best to worst:
|Ghâzh Ironhide||S+ Tier|
|Gruhúr the Brut||S+ Tier|
|Lord Elrond||S Tier|
|Lady Éowyn||A Tier|
|Alreda the Chieftain||B Tier|
|Chef Krazhkà||B Tier|
|Frodo Baggins||B Tier|
|Sam Gamgee||B Tier|
|The Great Goblin||B Tier|
|Merry Brandybuck||C Tier|
|Sergeant Ára||F Tier|
|Pippin Took||F Tier|
What do our Tiers Ranks Mean?
- S+ Tier: These LOTR heroes are the best out of the entire collection. Once you have them in your party, you can turn the tide against your opponents. So, we recommend getting the above three strongest characters.
- S Tier: If you couldn’t get the characters placed in S+ Tier, don’t miss out on both the S Tier characters. Being a Legendary type of healer character, Lord Elrond can heal as well as revive his allies. While Halbarad wields a two-handed axe and is the best tank character in LOTR Heroes of Middle Earth.
- A Tier: Although not as overpowered as S+ or S tier characters, these heroes can be a great addition to your Fellowship. Be it story or PvP mode, their abilities can net you a win. But we suggest upgrading their abilities for better results.
- B Tier: The characters placed in B tier are the best for early and mid-game. You can rely on these characters if you have a planned strategy for Legendary battles. In addition, these characters are quite great for PvP mode.
- C Tier: Though having limited buffs and attacks, C tier characters can be used situationally. You can use these characters during the early game. But once you get better heroes, replace them to level up faster.
- F Tier: Being the worst heroes in our tier list, these characters can be easily beaten in any game mode. So, we recommend replacing them with any above-ranked characters.
Note that the above Tier list is based on our tested playthrough and playstyle. So, we recommend experimenting with other LOTR characters as you progress. In the end, it all depends on your preferences, playstyle, and progression. We will update this tier list with new characters if the devs add them in the future. So, press CTRL + D shortcut buttons to bookmark this page.
That’s all about the LOTR Heroes of Middle Earth Tier list. If you play other LOTR games, check out the LOTR Rise to War Commanders tier list, or more Tier Lists for other games right here on Gamer Tweak.