Diablo Immortal is out and making headways among players old and new. The free-to-play game is garnering a lot of attention and adding new players to the ever-growing fandom. The game has a unique set of missions as you make your way through the world of Sanctuary. Some of these missions need you to use brain over brawn. The Lost Runes Mirrors Puzzle is one such mission in Diablo Immortal and this guide explains how to complete it.
How to Complete the Lost Runes Mirrors Puzzle in Diablo Immortal
The Lost Runes Mirrors Puzzle is one of the puzzles you need to solve while completing the missions in the Library of Zoltun Kulle.
The puzzle needs you to use a set of mirrors and deflect a ray of light towards the rune.
If you stand in the center after you enter, this will be the mirror placement –
- Two mirrors on the left one horizontal and one vertical.
- Two horizontal mirrors closer to the rune.
- Two vertical mirrors on the right side.
You can follow the steps below to complete the puzzle –
- Interchange the position of the first two mirrors on the left. Push the vertical one straight and the horizontal one to the left.
- Next from the two horizontal mirrors closer to the runes push the one on the right downwards.
This will create the ray of light to be deflected straight to the rune. Once the puzzle is solved a Hungering Echo and some Mirrored Wraith will attack you. Kill them and you will be able to collect the Lost Rune. Cloudy Mirror-Silver will be the quest reward you receive.
That’s all there is to complete the Lost Runes Mirrors Puzzle in Diablo Immortal. While you are here, make sure you check out how to upgrade gear, how to equip or change skills, and other guides, tips, and tricks right here on Gamer Tweak.