As you keep progressing in Diablo Immortal you will unlock new skills that you will want to equip or change. This is an essential part of the game’s experience as you won’t be using the skill you learned at the start throughout the game. The more powerful your character gets the more you will feel like trying new abilities that you unlocked. So in this guide let us take a look at how to Equip or Change new Skills in Diablo Immortal.
How to Equip or Change Skills in Diablo Immortal
You can equip new skills or change them from the Skills section in this game. Here is what you need to do:
- Click on the three horizontal lines-like icon on the gameplay screen.
- On the right side of the screen, the first option on the left will be Skills. Tap on it.
- Here on the left side of the screen, you will find the different attacks and skills you have unlocked for your character.
- Click on the skill that you wish to equip or change.
- Equip Skill:
- After selecting the Skill tap on the Equip button.
- It will then highlight the skills slots on the right side of the screen.
- Tap on the empty slot to equip the skill.
- Change Skill:
- Similar to before, tap on the Equip button after selecting the skill you wish to change.
- Next, you will see the skill slots on the right get highlighted.
- Tap on the skill you wish to change it with and then press the Switch Slot button.
- Equip Skill:
How to Unlock Skills
Unlocking Skills needs you to progress the game with the character you wish to unlock the skills of. As you keep leveling it up, it will automatically learn new skills. You can find when a skill will unlock by checking it from the Skills Menu.
That covers this guide on how to Equip or Change new Skills in Diablo Immortal. If you need more help with the basics of this game then you can find our guide useful on how to remove the chat box in this game.